Comsewogue School District is committed to providing an exceptional level of service to its students, parents/guardians and employees. To that end, the district has decided to change from the Aspen Student Management System (SMS) to Schooltool. Schooltool is a student management system that is being implemented in many Suffolk school districts. They are a New York based company and are uniquely qualified to meet Comsewogue School District needs. Its use will provide a uniform platform for student management and a consistent experience for students and parents/guardians. You will notice a change in how the site looks, but all of the information you expect to have access to will still be available. In fact, you will find that the layout is extremely intuitive and in many instances much easier to navigate.
PLEASE NOTE the following:
Logging in For Parents/Guardians
- To start, parents/guardians and students will have access to Scheduling and Attendance.
- As the year progresses areas like Assignments and Grading will come online.
- To access the portal, on the Comsewogue homepage, simply click on the Schooltool link in the Quick Links sidebar or under the Community tab drop down menu just below the Comsewogue banner.
- At the login page, login with your email address and passwords.
- If you have an email address on file with the district (listed in Aspen), YOU WILL BE EMAILED A TEMPORARY PASSWORD TO THAT EXISTING EMAIL STARTING TODAY.
- If you do not have an email on file, contact your school and provide contact information.
- Please see supporting Google Slides presentation for parents for more information.
Logging in for Students
- At the login page, login with your Google account information and password.
- Students will login with the same username/password credentials/format ORIGINALLY used for accessing their Google accounts.
- These are separate accounts but they use the same login format given to students to initially login to their Google account.
- Please see supporting Google Slides presentation for students for more information.